Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pictures!!















































Yes, Im quite busy recently!!

Thurs Nite - Visited Wq @ his place with Shawn & KK. He met an accident during his recently overseas trip. Rush back to Singapore for an Immediate Surgery. I can feel the pain when i saw him tat evening!!

Sat Nite - Was invited by Hana (My best buddy when i joined challenger in Sep 2006) to her place for a Hari Raya Celebration Dinner :) Beautiful Place!! More than 40 ppl was already there when i arrived. lotsa familiar & not so familiar faces..

Had a little chat with all the ppl whom i know, try my best to talk to as many ppl as possible :) my weakness point has always been my social skills, public relations.. Im only good @ talking rubbish.. but when it comes to talking sensible stuff, catching up with old friends, I'm always STUCK!!!

Saw Yao too.. really hope to have more time to talk to her, but don't wat to say don't wat to ask.. OMG.. Even when she walked over, i was like BLANK!! Not a single topic i can think of.. I was like looking @ the Fry Cooker & saying "Oh.. Frying Chicken Wings.. Ya.. everyone loves Hana's Chicken Wings.. Zhao Pai Chai..." Feel so much like hitting my head against the wall!! CHICKEN WINGS!!!

Jong gave me a lift back home & i'll be attending his House Warming this coming Thurs Nite @ JB :) So excited to see his house!! Thanks so much for inviting me over :) see all of you there next Thurs!! I asked Jong to drop me a distance away from my home, it's more convenient for him & also i felt like walking. I can think better as i walk.. suddenly tot of my birthday wish for 2010. really wish to spend another day with Yao @ Sentosa, just like the one we had in 17/1/2008. Just 1 full day.. Wishing Wishing & Wishing.. probably it's just another DREAM!!

No comments: