Saturday, November 13, 2010

Toyogo @ Toa Payoh

Last Fri, I was @ Suntec with My Brother & Chee Sia. Str8 after attending Cuz Wanying Charity Booth @ the Exhibition Hall, we went shopping @ Carrefour. I received news saying Carrefour is planning to move out of Singapore soon, dunno true or not.

We saw these Toyogo Plastic Drawers @ Carrefour, they were selling @ $24.90 each!! only 4 Tiers. @ 1st we wanted to get some, but i got a feeling that it will definitely be cheaper for me to get them from their showroom :)

Yes, I drove down to Toyogo Showroom this afternoon!! Called them earlier to check if they do free delivery?!? hmm.. must buy above $400 den have free delivery. If not will be Cash & Carry.


Model 542-4 @ Only $15.00 Each!!!!
Buy 2 Get 1 Free!!!
4 Tiers Plastic Drawers
Bought 3 of these :) 2 for Mum & 1 for Bro
Pretty useful for tidying up my mum's work area.. things are getting really messy recently!!



Yeah Yeah Yeah!! this is my Favorite!!
Model 801-10 @ only $55.00 Each
10 Tiers Document Drawer
Bought 2 of these super useful drawers!!
It does not take up much walking space, cos its tall.. but can keep a hell lot of stuff in there!!
Most importantly, they are NEATLY DIVIDED!!!
Love these Drawers :) 1 for Mum & 1 for myself

You can view Toyogo's shopping catalog @ http://www.toyogogroup.com

Rmb to take down the model numbers of the stuff you need, go down & ask their staffs. The Aunties were super friendly to me, gave me directions, help me tie the stuff nicely, ask an uncle to help me transfer my new purchase to the car.

I'll definitely be gng back for more plastic storage boxes in the future :)

SHOWROOM
BLK 11 TOA PAYOH IND, PARK,
LOR 8 #01-1207,
SINGAPORE 319063

TEL : (65) 6251 8747
FAX : (65) 6251 8749
E-mail : sales@toyogogroup.com

No comments: