Saturday, February 5, 2011

CNY

Bai Nian @ 1st Uncle's Place

went down to my 1st Uncle's hse to "bai nian". had a little chat with him just like last yr!! 1st uncle is in his late 60's, understand from mum, he always scold ppl, not many ppl of my age like to talk to him. But maybe it's fate that bring us having something to share with each other ba :)

Last yr, he advised me to get a 2nd embroidery machine as he can foresee the suddenly increase in orders throughout 2010. We bought our 2nd machine in early march 2010 & true enough, more than 20 schools came down for embroidery projects in the next 3 months!!

This yr, he taught me some biz rules. "In 5 Yrs, If you can't maintain @ least $10K/month Net Profits in the biz, You better give up & work outside!! It's not worth the effort to continue!!" This is my 3rd Yr!! 2 more to go!! He stressed on Advertising & Hiring 1 foreign worker so as to free myself time to do the selling & marketing.

He said to me,"Yes, maybe you are able to work long hrs.. 1 person do 10 ppl's job!! how long can you last in this way?!? 2yrs?? 5 yrs?? how if suddenly I give you a 11th men Job?!? like tat die lah?! can't cope already!! You must think of continuous expansion!! not just happily living with this!! This is NOT BUSINESS!! Without Expansion, you will SINK & DIE!!!"

These words reminds me of some things i've read from 1 of my fave books "The Richest Man in Babylon". There was this poor young man asking a rich & successful uncle for advices, this poor man will only meet this rich uncle once every yr. Rich uncle will only give him 1 advice to follow each time they meet... Aiya.. can't rmb the ending of the story, interested go get the book!! haha.. Anyway it's a good read!!


Another important rule that you will find in this book is to do CHARITIES!!! I've set my goal to donate $1k in 2011 :) $950 to go!! will be focusing on Medical & Children this year!!


This cat started visiting our home this yr.. just come in & walk ard..
I think her previous owner has moved away & left her @ our blk.. no place to go, just slp outside our corridor everyday.. feel like keeping it as my pet, but mum & dad don't really likes animals.. Haiz....

She likes my dad's mini fried fishes!!


This yr, almost all of my pretty Cousins were wearing super high heels!!
Xindi is the HOTTEST!! 4.5"?!? 5"?!?


LOL Hermes also makes Metal Shear?!?

Lunch @ my fave HK Cafe
You see the little road on the background?
Just a 1-2mins Drive in & you will see a Beautiful Red Ferrari Parked in a S$2.2million Semi-D!!!


MEAT!!!


NOODLES!!


& My Fave Dim Sum!!


Was @ my 3rd Uncle's Hse this evening & saw this cat sitting on top of their shoes cabinet.
Mum tot it was a vase lor... LOL


Tada.. he's Moving
Uncle says he bites!! don't anyhow sayang him


After all the fun catching up with my relatives..
It's time to work!!


77 pcs of name tags customization for Jiawen
Thanks bro for your continuous support!!

No comments: