Sunday, April 3, 2011

I need to SLEEP!!

March was as Troubled Month!! 2 order packages got stuck in USA custom office!! damn!! Spent extra $$ to order a 2nd shipment using Fedex Express & I must Say Fedex service is Superb!! got my stuff within 3 days.

Hopefully April will be a much better month :) As long everything go smoothly everyday I happy already!


Bag Tags Orders from ACJC Canoeing




Woah this customer have got 6 Dogs





Wedding Aprons Embroidery





Deyi NCC



Rehau Hotel Towel Embroidery







Northbrooks NCC


SAM INK's Franchising Products




Collar Embroidery


Jockey Cap Embroidery








Greenridge NCC





1st Batch of Metal Tag order from Selamat









Hakama Embroidery


Luggage Tag Customization


Photoshoot for RSAF & RSN Number 3 Pins


More Luggage Tags Embroidery


With Boys' Brigade Logo







Setup a 2nd Computer @ my Workshop to Split the workload :)
This table is older than myself!! 30+ Yr Old!! "Gu Dong" sia



Judo Belt Embroidery


This is currently 1 of the proudest Patch i've made!!
I love this :)


Westwood NCC



Bowen NCC


Fish Bone Pet Tag




XINMIN NCC



MILITARY PHONETIC Tabs


Hankook Patches


TKD Belts Embroidery


2nd Batch of Tag Order from Selamat!!




Zippo Lighter Engraving


Orchid Park NCC & Beatty NCC






Peirce NCC


I love Fedex Express!



Recently lotsa BEES flying ard in my workshop!! so irriitating..
they don't sting ppl, just kept flying ard the lights



Wedding Towels Embroidery



3rd Batch of Tag Order from Selamat!!



Long time nv do Korean Name Tags.



Did so much of cleaning up & shifting today, now my entire body is kinda aching!! Gonna shower & slp str8 after this post.. SHACK!!

No comments: