Friday, August 26, 2011

MacBook AIR!!

After waiting for 1.5 months, my new Roland GX24 & Hotronix Heat Press is finally here!!


Love this Vinyl Cutter to the MAX!!


Of Cos, there very 1st t-shirt will be my Online Store Tee!
This is the printing side

The scrap side


Tada..


When HGS' Facebook Likes hits 1,000 Likes,
We shall be giving away 20 Pieces of HockGiftShop.com T-shirts to our Lucky Customers :)


1st Job Run, for tattoo shop's customers
My brother's bed sheet always got Cartoon Stuffs

Tada..
As for myself, I prefer PLANTS



Time for some Airborne T-shirts!!
Vintage Design!!


1st Press to straighten the T-shirt & also release the moisture trap in the tee.
This step will ensure a perfectly flat & long lasting print :)
Almost Everything is learnt from Youtube!!
Other than the 7pm Channel U Korean Drama, I don't watch TV. YouTube is much more entertaining.

Positioning the Transfer


Lay the Telfon Sheet to protect the T-shirt & also the Heat Press surface.


Clamp & wait for 15 Sec, Pressure btw 3-5 will be good for regular T-shirts

Tada.. The Vintage Airborne T-shirt has revived!!
This tee used to be damn popular in the 80's



Zippo Lighter engraved with Medical Response Force Logo



Cuffs Embroidery on Men's Shirts


PUB Patches Embroidery



My MacBook's Power Adapter finally died after long 4 years!! Initially wanted to replace just the adapter, Jong's Tampines Mall Apple Store is selling @ $128. Called Jong for his suggestion. He suggested me to get a new MacBook Air instead. I can also share the new adapter with my old MacBook. So..

It's MINE!!


Freaking Thin!! Beautifully constructed with Matt Aluminium

It's super light!! my dinner probably weighs heavier than this guy!!


Super Chio!!


Previously i wanted to get an iPad, but my frens were telling me they have got problems with it. Cos iPad don't have USB ports, can't use thumb drive. Somemore need to sign Contracts if you need to use mobile broadband.

For myself, i'm using an iPhone. MacBook Air can easily tether on my iPhone internet. so i don't have to spend extra $$ on an extra broadband plan!! Somemore got 2 USB Ports.

The most amazing thing abt MacBook Air... If i need to install software or see DVDs, I can run the disc using my Mac Mini, & MacBook Air can straight away read the Disc via WIFI!! MAGIC right!!






As this guy is an A4 Size, You can keep it with you paper documents inside those Toyogo Plastic Document Folders. So no need to scare you will accidentally squash your MacBook Air inside you bag :)


Big THANK YOU to Mr. Jong from Apple Store Tampines Mall!!
He has got a very helpful sales team there, if you wan2 get a MacBook Air too, go get from Jong's Apple Store @ Tampines Mall!! Level 1, beside Starbucks!


If you have followed thru my blog, you will know that I've aimed to donate @ least $1,000 this year, almost 60% will be gng to Singapore Cancer Society, remaining 40% will be gng to Chinese Temples, Hospitals & Salvation Army.

in 2010 & 2011, I've lost 3 Uncles, all due to CANCER!! There are thousands of patients contacted with Cancer, but due to having financial difficulties with their medical bills, many actually died without proper treatments. really hope more ppl can donate to the Cancer Society as everyone knows Cancer treatment can easily cost $20-30K. So pls spread this message to your friends & relatives, you will be Greatly Blessed!


Many Thanks to Elaine for helping me with this form
She's doing a very wonderful, I sld say respectable job!! Volunteered to help our Singapore Cancer Society! Gambatte Sis :)






No comments: