Tuesday, May 25, 2010

25 Yr sold Embroidered Patch!!!

Here's the Legendary 25 Yrs old Embroidery Patch!! Same age as me!!
Mum's regular customer was telling me he has got this 25 Yrs old patch that he need me to redraw & make a new piece for him. So i made it for him!!
My Work (Left), Original Patch (Right)

Then there is this group of sign-on regulars, just came back from an airborne course in Indonesia. est. 300+ soldiers. They were threw out of the plane by 2 strong commandos, kinda forced to complete the jump.. in order to get this badge. super dangerous job!!

ST Owner Club Singapore & Team Hanuman Patches


Luggage Tags for Bro & Chee Sia
They will be leaving for Taiwan on this Thursday, for HOLIDAY!! So envy!! LOL

I've to CANCEL my Phuket Trip in July & WORK!!! Sad sia.. air ticket wasted!! Lucky thing haven book the hotel rooms



Thai Airborne Wings


PIE to CTE.. Jamed 4ever!!


&... My Dream Car :)
Make me so happy when i see this on the road!!


No comments: