Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Projects..

Call Signs


Luggage Tags
This month lotsa ppl going on oversea trips!!


Duty Medic Name Tags


& Here's the Next Generation Raiders' Patches!!


Took me 2 Days to complete these...


Another day to complete these.


Gigantic Patches.. all done by Mini Dino..


I like this myself :)


This pic looks like some kinda diagram on some Game Cards


More Call Sign Customisation


More editing to be done 2mr.. Took me lotsa time drawing this.. super challenging!!
Must get thru oh!!

Accompanied my Family to see a Chinese Doc Recommended by my brother. Mum checked for her chest pain.. dad checked for his left eye.. Bro checked for his skin prob, which ended up to be his heart problem..

before leaving the clinic, bro asked the doc to help me check whether i've any health problem too.. so she checked.. she was shocked by my low blood pressure.. she says i sld be sent to the hospital immediately.. OMG.. i calmed her by telling her my blood pressure has been extremely low since i was a kid.. she was kinda surprised that im living with such low blood pressure & heart beat.

Back to my Online Store.. OMG!! need to redo my homepage!! this site is totally SEO unfriendly!! all my google keywords rankings that i built in the past 2 yrs were all gone down the drain!! Damn!! must get these keywords back ASAP!! if not my site will be as good as "no such a site" on Google!! GAMBATTE!!!



No comments: