Friday, July 2, 2010

MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC!!! Cant Live without MUSIC!!!

TKD Belt embroidered with chinese name


my 2nd auntie collected some ladies uniforms for me to do embroidery
I think its some new spa opening @ Katong or Marine Parade.


My Auntie made these dresses for them


very impressive work by auntie :)
1 piece of raw cloth can become many many pretty dresses after gng thru auntie's hands
Auntie's shop is @ Roxy Sq Level 2, Shop Name "JUST NICE"


Mum collected some Caps from this pretty officer from Nee Soon Camp for me.
I did not see this customer until she came to collect the caps.
you can nv expect her to be an Army Regular if you see her on the street!!
She's so young & stylish the way she dress!! Thanks for your support :)


Individual's Rank & Name on the other side.


Singapore Taewkondo Institute

Master Tan came back yesterday.
this time is embroidery for his older student's belts.
He forbids his students to wash their belts.
Now we are starting to test out new products for his branding..
Sling Bag for keeping 1 Set of TKD Gi & Belts, STI Caps.. Iron-on Patches will be out soon.

I spent my entire Friday doing testing & editing for Master Tan Logo.
I've seen his older cap tat was made in China or Malaysia.. The embroidery work is Superb.
This logo suppose to be easier compare to that previous logo, so i die die have to do it nicely!!
From 1030am - 5pm this evening, finally completed the revise logo on the caps.. Sling bag & Belts.
Took me so much time due to the different thickness & surface texture of the materials.


Hope Master Tan will like this :)



More Embroidery work from 2nd Auntie's Shop.
Doctors' Towel Embroidery.
50+ pieces will be in probably early next week!!

Hock Gift Shop will be stocking up Hand Towels Real SOON!! so many customers are enquiring on our towels embroidery. Everyone was like.. "Hey!! why you guys are not selling TOWELS!?!"

Sometime i just feel uneasy seeing Mini Dino not doing anything..
So pop in some.. Military Tabs..


.. Some Mini Singapore Flags ..


Shopping for MUSIC!!!

I've grew up have very weird habits.. Love spending my time day dreaming... visiting Music stores.. looking @ Trees.. walking non stop with my iPod in my bag & Nikon on my Hands... Shoot anything tat interest me.. Not Talking to anyone.. eat Mac Spicy when i'm Hungry.. picking up stones on the streets.. Try to sound like the birds living above my workplace..

Enough of my Weird HABITS...

Had a quick hair cut str8 after work.. everyone was "complaining" abt my long & messy hair!! So i've finally Cut it!!. feel so much better now..

Had Pepper Lunch @ Century Sq ALONE.. Felt so much like sleeping having this meal.. anyway, Love the Cheese & Salmon :)

Walk & Walk & Walk.. Walk & Walk & Walk.. i can probably day dream better walking on the streets..

Finally ended up @ ...........

Visited Julie @ her workplace.. got some CDs from her :)
Olivia (Top), Serene Koong (Left), Jay Chou (Right)


I love this!!
will play this every nite!!

No comments: