Thursday, July 15, 2010

Surprise from my Dad!!

Recently lots of friends & customers are telling me my fon is having very poor reception.. or why I switch off my fon?!?! No No No.. my Fon is on 24/7!! just tat after my Nephew Jonathan flew my Fon to the ground, my iPhone started having reception problems!! lesson taught me not to borrow fon to a 7 yrs old kid!!

Took lotsa Coffee & 1 Can of Red Bull 2day to keep myself awake!! working 16-18 hrs everyday now.. 7 days a week.. but for now, still manage to return home to sleep & rest. i can smell myself sleeping with my machines very soon :)


Acorn Metal Plates Engraving (Usage: Labeling)


More Acorn Brand Tags
Mum keeps asking me.. "They sell Lia Gong(Corn in Hokkien) one is it?
No, Acorn is a Research Company!!


Acorn Hong Kong



Acorn Taiwan


Wendy's Korean Name Tags
Mailed out!


Freddy's White Plastic Name Tags
Thanks for your Continuous Support!!
Mailed out!


Some Appreciation Plate Engraving

Another Dept of Exxon Mobil came for tools engraving



Engraved on the same exact spot every time



FYI, these are Pliers.
Forgot to take a shot of a whole plier


Torch Engraving


NUS Handball Team came back for more Keychains
This time customized with a Heart Shape & assorted colors
Thanks to Sharon & see ya tmr morning!!





Here's the Surprise from my Dad!!

He bought this for me @ some Petrol Station yesterday morning
LoL.. Its super Cute!! haha..
Battery Operated



Somemore got light & Music!!




Great match wif my Solar Plant


Thanks Dad!!

Yeah, I've probably over 100 different Tortoises & Sea Turtles Souvenirs @ home!! & tat is why my English name is called "Tot". Given by my 1st year Poly Friends :) Thanks to these ppl!! i love this name!!








Love this!! Super Cool..

No comments: