Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Long Summary of Dec 2010!!









Arrival of Pet Tags Collection 2















Special Thanks to Adine :)





Special Thanks to Zhengling




More orders from Zhengling


























































































My Pet Tags Display board is UP!!!










Adine's FB order :)


... Receiving Xmas orders!!


My DIY Light Box!!
Used for my Pet Tags Photography :)
DIY @ $27.00
If you buy this off the shelf, it sld cost you est. $299


Pokka Carton from our shop, Printing paper, 2 x Energy Saving Daylight
ONLY $27.00!!


Special Thanks to My Mum, Brother, Chee Sia for helping me with the orders during my 2 weeks ICT!!
was like slping 2 to 4 hrs daily during that 2 weeks!!
Work.. Go back camp for Diving.. Kena Store IC again..
Super stressful everyday!! but thanks to every batchboy for helping me thru the 2 weeks!!


No comments: