Saturday, January 22, 2011

Roof Climb



Tada..


Dinner with NDU Friends
Catch up with my Batchboys is the best part, Sad thing Ah Ho, Ron & Edwin can't make it
Food was HORRIBLE!!


Most Disgusting Baked Cheese Spaghetti EVER!!


Tasteless Fries!! with no salt..


Will be camping @ my workshop for this weekend.. got A-lin New album for accompany :)
Enjoy listening to her voice & seeing her Youtube MTVs!!
Will get rest of her Albums after my weekend camping


Ahhhh... AUDIsssssss is EVERYWHR~~
Can I have 1 too?!?




Now I understand why Ninja Love to hide on Roof Top!!
So nice feeling, free your mind from everything.. listen to the birds chipping.. Enjoy the breeze..
& yeah i did saw a little YELLOW LadyBird on the Roof Top this morning :)

Wah.. @ nite confirm even more shiok!! can see STARS, see MOON, Relac & Sleep!~


No comments: