Monday, May 2, 2011

April Project Update 2011 Part 2



Direct Logo Embroidery onto Pilot Helmet Bag



Yeah Yeah Yeah!! April Parcel has ARRIVED!!



Thank you guys & gals for your supports!!

I'll continue to bring in more pet tag designs from all over the world every now & den..
As for now, i'm really super busy with my Embroidery & Engraving jobs, so it may take some time b4 the next collection to be posted. Pls bear with me TQTQ :)


Special Thanks to Kate!!






Yes, I hand stitched these tags 1 by 1 onto this big piece of felt!!
Took me almost 4 hrs to complete lor!!




Is this how a pigeon looks when its younger??
Any Bird Expert??






My Military Tabs Collection now on Display!!




NPCC Name Tags Engraving
Still lotsa ppl doesnt know we provide such engraving services.. Sad sia..

Yes, we can do Name tags for NCC (LAND, SEA, AIR), NPCC/Police/ CISCO Name Tags, Boys' Brigade Name Tags, Korean Name Tag Engravings




Pillow Case Embroidery for Tempur
I didnt know 1 pillow can cost up to $300!!




Caps Customization




Bag Tag Customization for Mr. Wee





More Caps Customization..



Didnt manage to catch this customer's name, anyway thanks to "Mr. R" for his nice complement for my webby :) Really happy to know my webby is easy to use.


Backpack Embroidery


Single Piece Ladies Garment Embroidery
Super Thin Material


This middle age lady owns a HDB shophouse @ Chong Pang Market Place.. I didnt know HDB Shop house are so exp. recently!! she's a multi millionaire!! doing some simple tailoring biz.. very humble looking, take public transport.

I checked iProperty for Shophouse Prices last 2 weeks ago..
AMK Central HDB Shophouse selling @ $5.62 Millions
Tampines Neighbourhood HDB Shophouse selling @ $2.2 Millions
Geylang Freehold Shophouse selling @ $8 Millions
Upper Thomson Road Old Shophouse selling $4.6+ Millions

I can forget about owning 1 simple shophouse in this life.. FUCKING FORGET IT!!



Luggage Tags orders from Ping







Team OCC T-shirt
Full Back Embroidery







Name Card Holder Customization




Tempur testing with more Designs for their Pillow Cases :)



Overseas Order from Peter


Many Thanks to Lia from Prettycakes.sg
Go shop @ her webby if you are looking for Baby Hampers!!
Give her some supports :)











Current Project!!

Direct Embroidery on Tempur Gym Bags


Senoko Armbands Customization





Jockey Caps Embroidery


Tempur Pillow cases Embroidery

Tada..

I wish my New Dino Family can arrive 1 month earlier & i wouldn't have to burn so much midnite oil to complete projects. Anyway for you guys who still don't know, we have invested heavily into a new 4 head embroidery machine to meet your orders. I've called it "The Dino Family"

Arriving end of May or Early June 2011!! I'm super excited about my Dino Family :)


Current Project!!


Towels Order from St. Joseph Convent



Special Thanks to Khairul


LBV Patch Embroidery for Transport Leaders










Special Thanks to Mr. Helmy & Mrs. Angela for all their kind supports since the very beginning of this embroidery Biz.

Hope to see you this Children's day & Xmas :)



Jungle Hats Embroidery


Happy to know ppl are liking my Military Tabs :)
Now You can also make them with your personal names!!





Special Thanks to Mr. Tan for all his supports since 2009!!
He told me to work hard & don't give up back den, I'll nv forget his words :)
I Respect you Sir!!


INVESTING

Yoz Folks!! I've been reading Tons of AR in april 2011.. End up with Lian Beng as the next target!! Lian Beng has successfully closed $600+ Millions worth of contracts in 2011, can comfortably last them thru 2013!!

I've seen the physical Office of Lian Beng, it's a small & old looking building. With such high revenue suddenly flooding into a small cpy.. they will definitely need to make full use of this chance to expand their business.. if not, how are they gng to cope with such a huge order?!?

Currently they only have got 500,000+ Lots in the market, there is a high chance for them to use 2 for 1 bonus technique to inject more capital to expand their business this year!!

However, if we were to compare Net Profits & Earning Per Share, I'll still continue to snowball CES!! cos they are really too good to be true!! haha.. so ironic right!?!

As there are ppl following what i buy, I seriously read every Cpy AR very thoroughly to make sure my friends can also make some $$ to save them yrs of work in the shortest period of time!!

Good Luck Ppl!

No comments: