Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Toy


Happen to hear an interview of Irene Ang over 93.3 2 days ago. She was bomb with lotsa questions on how to do a successful business!!

1 of the very true things she mentioned was.. no matter wat industries you are in, you will have to research on new products or ways to improve your biz. once you stopped doing your homework, your competitors will very quickly overtake you & your biz will eventually b'cum History!!

She also said as an entrepreneur, failure is an usual thing.. you can fail 1 time, 2 times, 3 times.. dun give up!! if you can give up so easily, better dun be an entrepreneur. She even described herself as a FAILURE!!

I was so touched by her words!! I was labelled as a total failure in school!! English FAIL.. Chinese FAIL.. Chemistry FAIL.. History FAIL.. Literature FAIL.. I had probably manage to pass my math in secondary school.

During my poly days, i've tried hard to perform in projects. Took up Project Roles as team leader in a few Big & Small Projects. With no leadership quality, no1 usually listen to wat i wanted to share.. BIG FAIL AGAIN!!

After Listening to Irene's Interview, I feel so much better. she said no matter what you do, do your very best & be happy with simple things. I know for myself.. I can never achieve great things, but i have the ability to do the things i really really love to do :)

So I did my homework last night & bought a new Dog Tag Embossing Machine today!! I so bored this week, but i'm super duper excited for the coming 2 weeks!! Both Dino Family& this new Embossing Machine (I'll call it "The Turtle Shell") will be arriving in the next 7-10 days. Got things to play & get really busy this JUNE!! ROAR...

No comments: