Saturday, December 24, 2011

Reflections of 2011

2011 just flew by Sooooo quickly!! This is an insane yr for myself. stress & great pressure forced me into making important decisions that i've nv imagine i'll ever make by myself. I've got no backups, nobody to approach, no teacher to teach me what i sld do. The feeling is like fighting a war alone, with no army no buddy. It's damn tiring!!

In 2011, I've invested into 5 New Machines!!
  1. Tajima TFMX 2C-904 (4 Head Embroidery Machine)
  2. US Military Dog Tag Embossing Machine
  3. Gravograph M40 Digital Engraver
  4. Roland GX24 Vinyl Cutter
  5. Hotronix Auto Clam

New Software, still learning
  1. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5

New Product Variety
  1. Leatherman
  2. Zippo
  3. Aussino
  4. Coleman
  5. FBT
  6. Nalgene (Almost Full Range)
  7. Trophies & Medals (Ready Stock)
  8. FeelFree Dry Bags
I must really thank my mum for telling me how his Dad (My Grandfather) does business in the past. It's a great enlightenment!! I love listening to good stories!! a little story can save me yrs of hard work!!

Many old uncles always ask me: All these machines you dad buy for you 1 right?!?
Tot: No lah, i invested 50/50 with my mum

Old Uncles: Your Mum?? (Look @ me as if i'm lying to them) You dad pay fully for you lah, don't bluff lah, you got a rich dad.
Tot:
Really, I 50/50 with my mum.

I really feel like telling them str8 in their face, how poor my dad is, how much he owes my mum.. but these uncles' old already, their pride is more important. just let them win.

about 1 yr back, someone taught me, humans don't have to always win, don't have to know everything. Little things, some ppl also want to argue to win, just let them win. they happy, you save your breathe :)

C'mon Uncle.. use some sense, doing business is not about reading newspaper all day. it's about Econimic Power!!

No comments: