Saturday, December 24, 2011

Resolutions of 2012

Things to be accomplished in 2012
  1. Start selling Martial Art Belts (Something I've planned to since 2010)
  2. POS (Point of Sales) Inventory System for Cashier
  3. Start hiring my 1st staff!! (This is a real challenge, HGS for the past 30 yrs, it's only managed by my mum & dad, it'll be difficult to convince my partners)
  4. Double my charity donations to $3,000 in 2012 :)
  5. Master my new CorelDraw Software!
Can't think of any other things for now, but really hope to open a 2nd retail shop in 2013!! Hopefully the property prices drop jia lat jia lat in 2013, that will be the perfect plan :)

Recently some friends doing MLM were like asking me to join this join that.. C'mon lah even if i got the time, i also won't join 1 lah. Stop wasting your PRECIOUS time on me. I know what you want from me, CONTACTS right!?! Go out & earn them yourselves.

No comments: