Sunday, March 28, 2010

Random Pics & Videos

Sling Bag Embroidery


Snacks @ Brother Service Ctr


My Fave HK Cafe outside Nee Soon Camp!!
Famous for Wanton Noodles & Char Siew + Roost Meat Rice


COFFEE
A MUST!!


Instead of buying 1 additional Keyboard, Mum bought me another PC. Cos the Electrician said my Mac Mini is not good enof!! which is not TRUE!!
Now Im holding on to 5 Computers + 1 iPhone!!
will be giving my Asus EEE PC to my bro.


very Messy Packaging


So much unnecessary stuff


Mouse trying to look cool.. but.. OMG


Have started using.. already having wiring headaches!!
this shall be my LAST PC im gng to use!! PC NO MORE!!
Mac is so much SIMPLER & CLEANER & COMMON SENSE THINGY!!


Keyboard trying hard to look COOL..
Suppose to run on Bluetooth or Infra.. come with a dongle device which wont work!!


CPU looks slightly better


Some assembling instruction sheet.. looks so much like what ikea is using!!


Logitech Keyboard that was KILLED by...
Current over flow in my workshop Via my 7port USB Hub


Sticking Masking tape on the corners of the Monitor Screen!!
WTF!! leave sticky marks & difficulty removing..
& There is 1 Dead Pixel on screen & Acer Company policy is...
"only 7 or more Dead Pixels found on a new screen then they will replace a new screen for you..."
Paying $$ to get Faults..



Monitor Stand is badly wrapped with clear tape. having difficulties detaching it from the white foam without destroying the foam.


very "Vintage Toy Car" battery Slot Design


the Wireless Dongle which don't work!!
OMG.. i'll rather they give me a set of wired Keyboard & Mouse which works properly, instead of giving me more problems & not solving my current problems!!



Very Attractive Specs!!


Bought another Keyboard for my Mac Mini.. Ended up sharing this with the New PC!?!
Cos the "WIRELESS" Keyboard & Mouse is NOT WORKING @ ALL!!!!


My 3 Year old Microsoft Mouse looks so much better :)



Some Chinese Physicians Signage with Cute Drawings.. Hand Drawn!!


Very Messy Workshop while trying to set up the new PC




Praying Mantis on my Wall.. accompanied me till 2am last nite!!
Disclaimer: Praying Mantis don't Bite!! Tested & Proven by Tot!! LOL


Lotsa Chilli @ Some Noodle Stall








No comments: