Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stock Replenishment Week!!

Singapore Ranger Tabs


BEST SELLER
"REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT"
Karate Gi Embroidery

Super Large Embroidery Area!!
Width 36cm


Chinese Calligraphy on left chest
Pls Note: I can't write CHINESE. Can Read sth like 1-2 words out of every 10 Chinese Characters...

Out of these 4 characters, i only know that the 2nd character from the top is "Xin (Heart)" & tats it.. LOL!!


Thanks to my Dear Shifu!! Ms Ailin :)
Without her 8 yrs of experience, I'll never be able to help kelvin finish this Sample Gi.
Hope this will bring Kelvin LOTSA LOTSA Online Sales for his Karate Uniform :)


Michael came back for more Shirt Embroidery

Bendemeer NCC Name Tags


Bendemeer NCC School Tags + EMT Medic Patches + Singapore Flags


#4 IPPT Gold Badges


Lots of Them!!


Name Tags Engraving for School Teachers




2day was a NIGHTMARE for me.. sld say 2010 is a NIGHTMARE for me!!

Jan 2010 - Paid $350 for my iPhone Bill!!
Feb 2010 - Paid $963 for repairing my Engraving Machine
March 2010 - Paid $107 for Repairing a Brother Memory Card Reader

& 2day the stupid Brother Memory Card Reader is Dead AGAIN!! in less den 10 days!!
& 2day My Tajima Software Security Device is Burnt!!
& 2day My Logitech Key board is Dead!!
3 of my most important thingy, all died on the same day!! WTF is gng on!! 23/3/2010!?!

So much projects on hand need to clear by end of this week & all these shit are happening!! 2mr shall be a super long day for me!!

  1. Morning need to Receive & Collect Lotsa New supplies of Dri-Fit Polo Tee for my dear supplier! Customers really love our new batch of Dri-Fit Polo Tees. Got the samples abt 2 weeks ago & more ppl are liking Dri-Fit compared to the normal Honey-comb
  2. Brother Service Center @ Gateway East AGAIN AGAIN!!! YES!!! It's AGAIN!!!!! FXXKING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Tajima @ Henderson, Miss everyone there :) dun mind gng over to see everyone & probably go for a quick lunch with some of them.. hopefully time allow me to do so..
  4. Need to arrange an electrician to check the Electrical Points & built more sockets points for my workshop & probably change a more powerful Main Switch board!! It's $$$ AGAIN!! Est. $1000++.
  5. Probably drop by Challenger @ Sembawang Shopping Ctr to get a new Keyboard b4 returning to my workshop.

Pls!!! everything gotta get settled by thurs morning..

OMG, may the rest of 2010 be much more kinder to me?!?!

No comments: