Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Are you HUNGRY?!?


Before a start of another Hectic week, met Shawn for Dinner @ Tamp 1 on Sunday Nite!!
Had my Favorite Chicken Rice :)
The Duck Rice was even nicer!! blur me, ordered wrongly...

HUNGRY?? Haha..


NUS Student Union super urgent order!!



325 Pieces Completed in 1.5 Hrs!!
Lotsa more Dog Tags to be completed in the next 2 days!!




This afternoon i've a super big decision!! Did a major swap in my investments!!
Sold CSC (EVERYTHING!!) & Bought CES (Chip Eng Seng)
Dad tried his best to stop me, but mum told him to let me do it.. I think mum is starting to understand what i'm doing!!

It's only 3 more days & CSC is giving me a Hong Bao enof to buy me a New Macbook or a New Nikon DSLR.. but i sold everything!! It's a waste to most ppl. but in the business point of view, it's not worth to take the risk & wait anymore!!

Last week, CSC released their Report for 1st half of 2010.. Biz not doing well..

This morning, CES released their report too.. Gross Profits increased by +513%.. Business moving fwd smoothly.. Current Share Price is way below the expected price!! After reading CES Reports, i've immediately SMS Shawn & KK!! hope they can benefit from my new findings :)

Gonna Slp now!! My eyes are popping out!! NEED REST!!!

No comments: