Friday, August 6, 2010

Lotsa Zippo Lighters Engraving this Week!!

This monday, meeting up with ppl..

#1.. its been quite awhile since i've last chat with 1 of the most respectable & reputable towkay in the camping industry. Spent my morning catching up with him, he told me stories of his younger days.. how his competitors bullied him then & faked him with important orders. So much to learn from these experienced Uncles & Aunties every time I meet them :)

#2.. Received a call from Rayner while i'm driving back from town after meeting Uncle L. Rayner wanna meet @ my workshop in the same afternoon. So he came down shortly after I've arrived 2 my workshop. He just started a new business in Organic Products. I've promised him to get his products up on my homepage slider soon :) paiseh bro, had been super busy lately.. will get the photoshoot & posting done over this weekend.








Priscilla's Name Tags
Order Mailed Out!!



Wallaby 2010 T-shirts Embroidery


Marcus, mum's 20+ yrs old customer, came to support on lotsa of my stuff
Customized Some Dog Tags, Luggage Tags & Bag Tags
He's interested in using my services for his rifle club. Super Excited to hear from him soon!


Wendy came back for more Korean Name Tags Customization
Wendy's Korean Name Tags
Order Collected!!


Gabriel's Gift to his Scout Teacher
Zippo Lighter Engraved with Scout Logo!!



Teacher's Name engraved on the back baseline



Tada!!



Super Urgent Beret Patches!
Completed & Collected in less den 24hrs



More Lighters engraving completed!!


Appreciation Gifts for Civil Defence DART Instructors


Difficulty: 75%


My Newly Renovated Toilets!!
Lotsa Cleaning to be done...

New Pipes, New Walls


New Windows, New Doors


New Basin & Toilet Bowl!!

Has been cleaning the entire hse for almost 1 week every nite.. but the dust just seems to be endless!! Gonna slp now, replenish energy!! 2mr shall be another super long day!!

"THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY!!!"

2 comments:

JS Grame-Smith said...

I think its very nice posting for zippo lighter.
----
zippo lighters

Hock Gift Shop ~Your One-Stop Army Market~ said...

Hi John,

Thanks for reading :) Happy New Year 2011!!

Cheers!
Tot