Sunday, December 28, 2008

My New Website for 2009!!

HockGiftShop.com
Your Army Online Store

So Busy this week doing my new website for Hock Gift Shop. while waiting for my new site to be uploaded, i shall update my blog!! Since last sunday afternoon, I have been planning & doing my site to get it launched b4 2009, Finally I DID IT!! haha... spent 7 days & 7 Nites doing, it almost 15 to 16 hrs per day.. & Now i would like to present to YOU the new HockGiftShop.com!!


Althou so busy with the site, still manage to meet up with some frens. On Fri Nite, met up wif my ex-Colleagues (From Challenger), Crystal, Alan & Eric. They are all Malaysians. Treat mi super good when working with them. promised to spend my evening with them on the last meet up. We meet up @ AMK Hub, this time they were 15 mins earlier den mi.. haha.. started off @ Ah Mei Cafe for Prata & Coffee, wah i didnt expect the prata can be tat big.. haha.. catch a movie "Bedtime Stories". It's a good movie for Xmas.. Happy ending.. but my fren Eric doseoff after 20 to 30min from the start of the show. he was too tired last nite shifting his luggage from his JB hse to Singapore. Didnt really slp last nite..

Sat nite.. Meet up with weiqiang for a movie tat i wanted to watch 1 week ago. IP MAN!! haha.. wah so fast TM GV onli left 1 time slot for a sat nite.. the show has not even been launched for 2 weeks!! lucky we got the tix earlier.. it a good movie, actually quite funny for the dialogs, but the fighting scene not as much as wat i've expected.. WQ very steady.. rode his bike to my hse bus stop to pick mi up, den longbang mi back home.. sometime i really wish i can get a bike license too.. but my mum GUARANTEE wont let mi learn... Anyway thanks WQ for the ride :)

Sunday nite, Neo my sec sch buddy, organized a gathering @ Bedok 85 Market. Lim, YS, Neo & his Ger Fren (pai seh i can rmb her name, im always very bad with names) & mi turned up. Ordered a porridge from a stall recommended by Neo.. I onli can rmb its a Stall wif Red chinese words printed on a white signage.. on the left side of Chan BBQ stall.. wah the porridge was the best porridge tat i've eaten in my 24 yrs, no joke.. but to be honest, i dun eat porridge very often.. during the chat, i den learnt that the porridge stall was managed by our sec sch fren. Its a family biz!! Next time i'll take a pic of the stall!!

Back to T-shirt Printing!! From Jan 2008, i'll Print 3 different designs each month & get them posted on the last day of the month. All Tee's will be displayed @ Hock Gift Shop. or you can purchase directly from our online store @ http://www.hockgiftshop.com/

Thanks for Visiting HockGiftShop.com
&
Do have a Happy New Year 2009!!

No comments: