Saturday, December 20, 2008

Paint my House Project!!

Paint my House

According to my mum's History Record, the last time our family painted this house we are living in is in 1997 (12 Yrs Ago). My Bro Spent 40 days to finish that Project. 12 Yrs later, thanks to all the lizards that are living under one roof wif us, Flooded every wall with their solid art pieces ("The Lizard SHIT!!"). CNY Coming, my mum suggested to repaint the walls, Esp. the living room. Everyone Agreed!!


Equipments bought by my Bro:
  • 1 Small Tin of Pearl White Paint for all the Water pipes
  • 1 Large Tin of Apple White Paint for the Walls
  • 1 Paint Container
  • 2 Rollers
  • 1 Bottle of Turpentine

BEFORE...

Can you imagine how dirty are the walls??


mum & Bro doing a fast wipe to remove dust b4 painting



Bro stirring Apple White paint
(make sure everything is evenly Mixed)

My Tools



Covered the Fish Tanks with Newspaper
(The Fishes muz be thinking "WTF U guys trying to do?!?")


2.5 Hrs Later...

After 2.5 Hrs of non-stop painting, my Bro & mi completed half of the living room wif 1 large tin of paint!! The feeling is like Non-Stop working out in the gym for 1 full Hr.

No more Lizard SHIT on the Walls


Changed 4 Large Pails of fresh water for my dad's parot fish


My 2 Little Gold Fish (Shy when they see camera)


Can u see how much Difference??

Need to buy more paint for the other half of the living room & 3 Bedrooms.


Work done @ Shop

Name Embroidery on Bed Sheet

Name Embroidery for Child Care Centre's Uniform


Name Embroidery for Child Care Centre's Tee


Close up Shot


Shorts Embroidery


Linda is Back for more Embroidery Work

Name Embroidery on Pillow Cases


Hope you will like the fonts & the position of the text on the pillow case, Do njoy ur weekends & see ya again :)

Things to be done next week:
  1. Get a Garment Rack for displaying all my T-shirts @ Hock Gift Shop
  2. Do my 1st multi-Color print on a White T-shirt
  3. Monday go get more blank t-shirts
    100% Cotton Tee:
    - Black 20M,20L, 5XL
    - White 20M, 20L, 5XL
    - Red 10M, 10L
    - Bright Green 10M, 10L
    - Tueqouise 10M, 10L
  4. Meeting Ex-Colleagues on Fri (26/12/2008)
  5. Zap OScommerce Book!! Print out all Documentation Notes, Learn Them!!

No comments: