Monday, January 18, 2010

facing so much probs & making stupid mistake this month!!

OMG!! What's happening?!? problems after problems!! solved 1 SHIT, another SHIT surface again!!

1st week of 2010, made a stupid mistake & was charge $299 by M1 for my stupid mistake!! thanks to my bro helping me to get a $100 waiver from the final bill :)

Mac mini got over heated yesterday afternoon!! all orders were held back & waited for almost an hr b4 everything got back to work. Apologize to customers waiting @ our shop yesterday.

This afternoon, my engraving machine broke down!! fuse blew!! changed 2 spare fuse that were given in the tool box, both ended up the same way as e 1st one!! Quee Tiong, pls save my baby 2mr morning!! orders are waiting to be completed..

Hope all these will stop ASAP!! so much important things I need to attend to, rather den wasting my time solving these SHIT!!

Enough of all the ... here's some of the interesting things i did 2day.
  1. did a text interview with Neo for his.. kinda FYP project.. very str8 fwd 4 questions. i told him the entire history of Hock Gift Shop. haha... hopefully he is not bored to death when he starts reading my replies.
  2. Finally completed sorting out all my contacts after 5 days of copying the info. from my old fon!! started off with 765 contacts.. after deleting all those irrelevant contacts, still left me with 497 in my iPhone!! Sort everyone according to Primary Sch, Sec Sch, Poly, NS & ..... Now i can easily find anyone & everyone in my fon :)
  3. str8 after work, head down to tamp 1 to meet shawn & collect my Jeans that i bought from Uniqlo yesterday. den went up to challenger to help my bro & qi xia choose a 3in1 Mono Laser printer. Hana helped us so much, although she's not in-charge of tat dept. met Syed, Yao & Chris too. will catch up with them soon :) 2day kinda rushing for time!!
  4. after sending Shawn back home, headed down to James' place to pass him his name tag for his SJAB Voluntary Service that he attended on some weekends. James look so much better & energetic 2day. still can rmb in NOV everytime when i met him, his eyes will always be very very red due to lack of slp. hope he has enough rest every day in 2010.
James asked me whether i'll be attending Lawrence's Wedding Dinner on the 23/1/2010 (Sat). Really cant make it on tat day. I'll be out distributing Cakes & Wedding cards with my bro on tat day from morning 8am till dunno wat time.. by evening 7pm, i'll need to attend LH's ROM celebration @ Pasir Ris Aloha Chalet which i've promised to attend earlier. I really hope help everyone with the photo shoots.. but when things clashes 2gether, I'll have to apply the usual "1st Thing 1st" Rule. Congrats & Best Wishes to Lawrence in advance :)

No comments: