Friday, January 22, 2010

My bro is super busy!!

There is so much things need to prepare n do for a wedding day!! My bro is busy packing hong bao n doing up the gifts to be sent over to our relatives' place 2mr.

Need to buy gold stuff to be presented to his in-laws during the tea drinking ceremony, which is 2mr morning!! I'll be the photographer for e whole day, so I'm gonna be flooding my blog wif lotsa photos soon!!

Still dunno wat time den I can arrive at lh's ROM chalet celebration. I'll probably be super shack out 2mr.. 1st month of 2010 oledi has 3 wedding related events. Really can't make it for Lawrence big day 2mr, 23/1/10 muz be some super auspicious day for new couples.. Everyone is choosing this day to do their wedding stuffs.

Congrats n Best wishes to every newly wed couples :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: