Monday, January 11, 2010

Need to get used to my new lifestyle...

My brother will be getting married on the last day of this month.. since starting of 2010, he has been spending 4-5 days @ his newly renovated house. last week he only came back for 2 days.. mum says slowly slowly.. he will only come back for dinner once a week.. i need to get used to being alone!! has been sleeping in the same room with him for the past 25 yrs.. really cant get used to it @ the beginning.. but i believe time can help me to learn being ALONE!!


everyone is asking me when is my turn?? got gf already?? faster go find 1 lah!! even my mum is telling me.. "you can nv do a biz alone.. u need a Wife to help u!!" hmm.. everyone is helping me to think what sld i do in my life :) thanks to everyone.. i noe they really care abt me!! i'll definately find 1 once i've stablized my Biz wif all my dream machines supporting me.
Stk market is doing very very well recently.. CSC & YN!?! what's happening to you guys?? i love tortoises.. but not in the Stk Market!! you guys are moving too slowly!! You sld be flying with the rest by now!! GAMBATTE!! @ 1st, tot of changing Cpy, but after calculations, will continue to hold!!


Thai Village's Dividends is very attractive for the cost of each lot you buy!! ard 5.83% for Jan

Cosco's current price is still a damn good bargain for the things they are doing!!

Suntec REIT rising very steadily for the past few months!!

NOL rise 12 cents 2day!!

.. there's so many attractive bargains everyday since the 1st day of 2010.. making me impatient!! haha.. its a bad sign of greed!! must stay calm & think!! stop looking @ the prices every now & den..

From wat i believe.. Big Banks & Investment Firms are now swimming into Singapore market. they are targetting on the Blue chips to make the overall STI UP!! good sign for everyone!! penny stk sld be rising once they have made enof from the blue chips!! So continue to hold & harvest :) Good Luck to Everyone!!

No comments: