Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Very sad day!!

This morning when Quee Tiong appeared at my workshop, I was mentally full of hope..

After 1 hr + of testing... Try n errors... We finally gave up n he arrange for his technician to come down personally.

@ 330pm, Jason the technician arrived. At 1st he told me it's a small problem. After blowing another 2-3 fuses, he still didn't manage to find our what went wrong. He asked Quee Tiong to come back to my workshop to bring the machine back to his service Ctr. I've gave Quee Tiong enough trouble n wasting so much of his time this morning, so I told Jason I'll send in the machine to his office 2mr morning myself.

I've got a feeling, the repair gonna last more den a week!! That is very bad!!

Baby! Pls pls get well soon!! I really really need you!!!!

No comments: