Monday, February 22, 2010

1st time visiting NUS




After sending my morning delivery, went down to NUS to pass Ting Mei her order. NUS is so much nearer compared to NTU.

When I've reached the school, it's like a concrete forest to me. Even with a GPS, Im kinda lost my way in there.

After 10 mins of sightseeing in NUS, finally I've found TM's hostel, but it's beside a bus interchange. There is no way I can drive in from the bus interchange. Called TM, she gave me directions to meet at a nearby coffeeshop.

It's lunchtime, not a single parking lot is left. TM walk all the way to meet me at some empty space behind the coffeeshop & she bought me a drink for sending her order to her sch due to some singpost cpy policies. Thanks to TM for everything :) hope she will like the bag & the embroidery!

NUS is really a damn beautiful school :)

Pls note: Singpost only allows you to mail a parcel from PO to another PO if you are a staff of Singpost. Weird policies :(

No comments: