Friday, February 19, 2010

MOSQUITOES!!

SHIT!! Every yr during CNY, my workplace & home will always be filled with Countless of Mosquitoes!! No matter how many of them I killed 2nite, there will be more of these suckers flying back to bite me!!

CNY Shopping @ Ikea Tampines.. ALONE!!

last nite, called my brother @ 9PM.. hoping to get Him & Chee Sia to go nite shopping wif me @ Ikea.. they have juz finished their work @ 910PM & still have not taken their dinner!!

So headed down to Ikea Tampines by myself :( Probably due to CNY, lotsa items were Out-of-Stock. very few customers.. Dun even have to Queue @ the Cashier.. OMG 1st time dun have to Q @ Ikea!!

Bought 1 Car Boot of ... many many Photo Frames for my shop front!! Gonna be removing all the old posters & replace them with all of the beautiful Engraving & Embroidery Projects i've done for my dearest customer, YOU :)

Towels for the Brothers & Sisters during my bro's Big Day!! He will be organizing a Party for the brothers & sisters team real soon @ his place!! Looking fwd :)

have also bought some other so called rubbish (according to mum).. Hangers.. Plastic Containers.. Candles...


... Mosquitoes!! pls stop disturbing me @ nite.. i need to slp!!

No comments: