Friday, February 26, 2010

Many many taekwondo belts




Manage to complete this In est 5 hrs!! Very tired. Told mum die die need to finish this 2day. This week lotsa customers came to do embroidery on taekwondo belts & karate uniforms. My workshop is kinda becoming a martial art embroidery shop :) I even learnt how to tie a TKD belt yesterday! The feeling is so Garang. As if I know martial arts too haha..

K, a 2nd Dan karate coach, keep asking me to join his club somewhr at Yishun, but I rejected his offer, really no time. Oso not convenient, cos I'm living in the east. Next time, if my brother come to help me, I confirm will take up lessons @ ur club :)

This CNY lotsa relatives came to my shop to bai Nian. 2day Lay Har & Lay Kun came. According to our family root, they are my cousins, but they are both ard 20 yrs older den me. Lay Har drove a 7 seater Lexus, a present from his hubby. So envy sia... Haha.. This wished me luck in my little business & send in some embroidery work for me. Thanks to you girls :)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: