Saturday, February 20, 2010

Motivation chat wif Big Uncle

Thinking back... On CNY day 1, mum & me went down to my big uncle's Hse for a short visit. He is the richest & most successful man in our family root. He's well known for his hot temper & fierceness!!

The moment we reached his Hse, of cos do the standard xchange of orange. Den everyone sat down @ the main hall dinning table for some food tat auntie had prepared that afternoon. Food was GOOD :) Esp the curry chicken!! Love it!!

After finishing the food, big uncle suddenly asked mum abt me. He heard from our relatives tat I'm doing some little business @ my parent's shop. He wanted to Noe more :) he taught me so much in the precious 1 hr!! Big uncle is not as fierce as wat mum & dad had always described to me!! He loves to joke alot, after he crack every joke, he will tell u an important lesson!! In that way, I can really absorb wat he wants to tell me very quickly :)

Big uncle is now 67 yrs old. He really love to share his experience & teach the younger generation.

Just b4 leaving his place, big uncle & auntie gave me a word of encouragement. Will always rmb his words in my head! Love him :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: