Sunday, October 17, 2010

Chip Eng Seng!! WAY TO GO!!!!!

Was comparing some of the companies reports these few days.. Here's 2 major Findings :)

In 2011, Starhub may not be performing as good as 2010. Dividends will probably be dropping by 30-40%.

Chip Eng Seng (CES) way to go!!!

On the other hand, Chip Eng Seng (CES) is performing beyond expection!! For the past 5 Years, CES has been showing good results to their shareholders. I'm writing FACTS!!!
Pls see: http://www.chipengseng.com/investor_finance.aspx

Earnings per share (EPS) is increasing very beautifully for the past 5 yrs!! EPS for 1H2010 is already 7.16!!! OMG.. when you look @ the current share price of CES, its only 39.5 to 40cents!!! Such a good investment sld be worth 80 to 90cents by now!!!

So shall be selling off Starhub str8 after their last dividend for 2010 & wacking entirely on CES real soon!! CES gave me a 4 Digit Hong Bao for 2010 & will be definitely be giving me a 5 Digit in 2011 :) so excited!! yeah many of my friends are joining in the CES fun!! haha.. so happy for them too!! CES.. GO GO GO!!!

Hope it helps :)

Cousin Kelvin sld be back from his Honeymoon 2day. On last sun nite, few hrs b4 he flew to HK for his Honeymoon, he told me he has quit his previous job & is now a Financial Consultant. He was looking fwd to helping me in my finance.

Other than Shawn, KK, WQ & the ppl reading this blog, everyone didnt really know what i actually know. probably due to my blur stupid look :( Yes, i've started investing since 14. I'm alittle worried for Kelvin's new Career.

2 comments:

Cher said...

Hi, may I know if your shop actually sells Singapore Flag Collar pins? (just Singapore Flag without added descriptions)

Thank you.

Hock Gift Shop ~Your One-Stop Army Market~ said...

Hi Cher,

Nope we do not sell Singapore flag collar pins.

Thank you for shopping at hockgifshop.com, hope you do have a wonderful week :)

cheers!
Tot