Sunday, October 10, 2010

Kelvin & Iris ROM Day @ Sentosa 10/10/2010

Started my day packing all online orders..
clearing embroidery & engraving jobs..
& Sunning my old Converse Shoes..


@ 1230pm.. Quickly went for a Hair cut!!
The auntie was like.. "OMG!! when was the last time you cut your HAIR?!?"
"haha.. i oso cant rmb.. everyday work & work & work.."
Yeah!! Auntie Irene did a wonderful job for my Hair :)


10/10/2010


Cousin Wan Ying gave me this little train pass
Now you can also use EZlink card to take the same Sentosa Train!!





Ah Ho spotted me the min i step out of the train station!!
He was like "eh... Ah Tot!!!!"
& I was like "Who?!? Who?!? Ah Ho argh.." LOL..
His sister is also having her ROM today!! they were sitting next to Cousin Kelvin & Iris!!
Such a Coincidence!



Ah Ho, 24th Batch Diver!!
Hooya!!



The "Xi" Cuffs!!
Cool.. only $9.90/pair @ FEP




The Twins










My Lunch :)
Everyone was like "you have worked so hard today.."
& twins uncles started passing me food! take these satays, take these crab sticks..




Still cant control the Flash under Sunlight :(
but i love this shot!!





"Muack" "Muack"








120 Pairs of Lovin' Couples


Rmb to charge your Fons to the max on your ROM / Wedding day!!
~ Countless of Fon Calls ~


Sentosa is So big!!




March In




This girl looking @ my Camera looks like some HK Super Star!!
Pretty faces :)




Kelvin & Iris
10/10/2010
LOVE Forever!!








2 comments:

Richalle said...

Nice pictures and congratulations to the lovely couple!

Hock Gift Shop ~Your One-Stop Army Market~ said...

Yeah feel so happy for them :)

Now they are in HK for their Honeymoon oh!! Shiok man :)