Thursday, October 28, 2010

Stressful Day X Big Surprise!!

Early morning 1030am till 230pm, i've been answering endless of phone calls @ our shop.

"Tot Chua Pls..."
"May I speak to Tot.."
"Is Tot Around..."
"Tot.. I just emailed you XXX..."
"Tot.. I just made the transfer XXX... Pls Check"
"Tot.. send me the Quotation by today..."
"Tot.. I'll be coming down to your shop @ XX.."
"Tot.. How do you charge for XXX Embroidery?"
"Tot.. Whr is your shop?"
...
...
...

as long as someone who speaks in English, my dad will take it as IT'S MY CALL!!

Caller: "Hello.. Is this the Fire XXXXX Unit?!?"
Tot: Huh?!? No, this is Hock Gift Shop.

Caller: "Hello.. I just received a missed call"
Dad: You wait hor... (Ah Tot arh! dunno wat missed call.. you go listen...)
Tot: "Hello..." (Caller hung the phone!!)

OMG!! the amount of time i've been spending answering phone calls alone is enough from me to watch a Full length movie everyday!! The call frequency has been increasing to a limit whereby my mum had to remove the handset to stop it from ringing for 2-3 hrs!! If not, we really can nv finish our current customer jobs in time.

It's super stressful to have the phone ringing, ringing & ringing... when you know you have things to be completed ASAP!!

Str8 after lunch.. i waited for Steven to come to our shop for his Embroidery Job. But he came slightly later than expected.. so i asked my mum to receive his order for me & I went out for mailing out..

on the way back, i saw this LONG, QUIET, EMPTY, OLD, BORING road that i've always wanted to explored, but always too lazy to walk in there.. Suddenly 2day i've got so stressed up that my legs just brought me in!!

NEE SOON ROAD

It's a long 200m drive in.. nothing by the sides except Tall grasses & trees.. As i really need some silence, so i walked into Nee Soon Road with NOTHING along!! No Cash.. No Phone.. No Camera.. NOTHING!!

Air was super humid.. Insect Talks.. No Cars on both directions..

After walking for 200m.. Finally, I saw some Private Houses.. OMG!! there were Ppl living in this Wulu Wulu Nee Soon Road!! As i walked closer & closer to the houses, I've found out they were actually newly built Semi-Detached!! Some were Detached & also 2 Huge Bungalows with Swimming Pools.

To my surprise, in the 1st Semi-D @ Nee Soon Road... Parked a New Striking Red Ferrari & a Beautiful R.Royce!!! OMFG!!! this is the very 1st house in this Wulu Wulu Place & I'm seeing 2 of the most precious cars in the whole world!!! Weather so HOT.. No need to say the owner must be sleeping in his new house!!

This little afternoon walk really made my day!! Life is always filled with Surprises & Excitements..

No comments: