Sunday, March 6, 2011

PICTURES!!






Aikido Hakama Embroidery





Direct engraving on Medals









Pocket Knife Engraving


Gym Towel Embroidery for JP Morgan









Direct Engraving onto Culinary Set
Customer bought these @ $700++, usual price is $1500++









Daily Mailout
It's been 9 months, but daily orders still below 10 pieces :(

Thanks to Mindef for giving me this huge Tote Bag, useful when transporting parcels


Special Thanks to our new neighbour, 1st week opening, they bought us a box of Rocher :)
I LOVE CHOCOLATES!!!

Anyway my new neighbours don't seems to slp @ night too. for the past 1 week, i've spent 4 nights camping in my workshop. I worked thru the night till 5-6 am, their lights are still on, still busy packing & preparing stuff. Malay Wedding Event Cpy, Family Business.


160 pcs Singapore Sports Council Towels Completed in like 2 days


Thousands of Name Tags from Rainbow Centre
Prepare the names until my eyes also blur lor


Pet Tags








Golf Bag Embroidery


Racing Suit Embroidery



Korean Artworks customized on towels




KFC & Pizza Hut Plaque Plates Engravings







Some Random Pics from my Fon...




This is the most scary daily moment.
I've heard & read from most Online Store owners, after 3 yrs, daily emails will easily hit 3-4digits!! super scary!!


OMG.. Delivery to.. Prime Minister's Office!!!
Lift Lobby View


Spotted a beautiful condo on the right


Spotted a White Lambo few cars behind me :)


HK Mailing Address is always Sooooooooo Long!!!



Updating Mailout Tracking Numbers


A4 Size Seaweed from Cheesia's Auntie :)
I dunno how to make sushi, ate them RAW!!!

White Lambo


Random Embroidery Projects

No comments: