Monday, March 14, 2011

Tajima TFMX-CII 904

Recently the embroidery orders is increasing so quickly that i've got to work 12-16hrs to clear orders. I requested to hire 1 staff to help out in the operation of my current embroidery machines, but mum rejected my idea. She scares new staff will steal her $$.

I "dong" for another few weeks, i suggested why not hire a domestic worker? lower cost too :) Idea rejected again!! She scare maid will put poison in her food.

Finally my brother came out with an idea to get another Single head machine, so he can slowly pick up the skills @ home & help me out with the orders during his off days. I think this idea can help, but still can't solve the current problem. So i decided to get a Twin Head Machine by selling off my GMG lots + CES Dividends. Finally Mum agreed!

This morning, went down to Tajima to discuss on the Sales Contract, the difference btw a twin head & 4-head machine is less than $10K!! OMG.. Ended up buying a 4-head machine instead :)

Now the next problem is... SPACE!!!!!! I've got 2 months to 75days to prepare such a HUGE space to contain the machine @ our shop, Gonna be freaking busy from now on!!

TFMX-IIC 1502/450
I wanted to buy this


TFMX-IIC904/450
But we bought this instead!
This machine is gng to help me solve all of my headache for the next 1-2 yrs!!
I'm so tired right now, but I'm super excited!!

Time to see some beautiful houses before I slp tonight :)

No comments: