Sunday, March 13, 2011

Relaxing Sat Nite, everyone super tired & sleepy

Dinner @ Tamp1


I love this soup!
Reminds me of Temasek Poly Design Canteen Western Food :)


Boardwalk @ Changi


Many Thanks to Wq for driving us there
Also many thanks to all my friends for keeping me sane in this insane world of mine


I Love the Sea!!



What a Rare Scene!! all the most beautiful cars appearing in front of our eyes!! Here's all the Richest Young Guys & Gals living in the East of Singapore!! Sat Nite gathering..

There's Audi TT (2 or 3 cars), BMW Z4 (2 or 3), WRX (1), Maserati (1), Merc (1), Lambo (1), I think i did saw a few Porsche & 2 Volkswagen GTI.. Everything happened so quickly, cant even think, WQ & me was like "WAH WAH WAH still haven finish... WAH WAH WAH @ least 30 cars lor!!!"

No comments: