Thursday, April 16, 2009

Facebook is the best Networking Website i've ever used!!

My New Toys haha...


I've uploaded almost every shoot i took during last week's Redang Trip into my facebook!! @ 1st wanted to upload everything to my Flickr, but got stuck @ the 201th Pic!! monthly FlickR can onli accept Max 200 Pic from each user.. DAMN!!

Jong show mi how i can easily upload all my Pics into my Facebook using my Mac's iPhoto Software!! so simple.. juz a few clicks.. & all my photos are up in Facebook, ready for viewing!! I don't even have to do resizing with PS, simply dump everything in iPhoto & iPhoto will do the rest of the job for mi!! Thanks to Jong again.. haha..

Here's all my photo albums for my Redang Trip 6 Apr 2009 - 9 Apr 2009 :) Njoy the Pics!!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=102130&id=724696158&l=6d47ca2578

No comments: