Thursday, April 30, 2009

Super messy day!! but everything SOLVED!!

Problem #1: woke up @ 745am.. saw an sms from my supplier "J", he sent @ 7.07am. Delay in my order. Order can onli be completed by evening. This order suppose to be completed last nite.. but now delay for 1 more day.. my customer need to use the things by thursday morning.. waited till 9pm but order still need 3 more hrs to be completed. I called my bro, ask him whether he can drive me to the customer's place? kena rejected!! he says he very tired after 1 whole day of teaching.. Supplier "J" even offered to drive me to my customer's place.. i appreciated his help but took a train instead.. cos he needs to take care of his family too.

Problem #1 Solved: Mum call up my customer to do the explaination for the delay.. i delivered the max. pcs of ready made badges that they have order from us to him. & the balance, they will come down to Hock Gift Shop to Collect another day. from tampines all the way to boon lay. reached boon lay @ 11+pm. Lucky got mum.. if not i really dont noe wat to do liao...


Problem #2: another customer ordered some Polo Tees for embroidery & t-shirts for printing. also collecting 2day in the afternoon. ard 8am this morning, i was checking thru her order, to make sure everything is rite. found out my supplier ran out of Medium size ladies Cut Polo Tee.. they mixed 1 piece of L size. OMG!! sms my customer!!

Problem #2 Solved: after worrying for the whole morning.. Lucky Customer "A" was a very nice young lady. She fine wif the size dif after i showed her the physical thingy.. Thanks Sis :)


Problem #3: Supplier "LS" asked mi to go collect all the things that i've ordered from her @ 11am this morning. I reached her place @ 1045am.. so i went for breakfast while waiting. get back to her shop @ 1110am. 2 items were missing. she asked mi to wait for 10 mins. i waited for 10 mins, things not here yet. i told supplier "LS" i go other place 1st, will be back in 30 mins. back after 40mins, 1 item has arrived. Supplier say her delivery men is reaching in 10 mins.. i waited for another 30 to 40 mins finally everything arrived!! wasted 1.5hrs juz bcos of some X!@#$%

Problem #3 solved by waiting & shopping ard.. @ least i got some inspiration from 1 little shop tat caught my attention. Its probably a family business. they mainly focus on Printing & Embroidery Biz. shop size is ard 3m by 5m. there is a 15-Needle Barudan Embroidery Machine & 1 large format printer for Heat press labels. the Fix asset of this little shop is already more den $100K. manz.. both are my dream machines.. I muz achieve them 4 yrs from now!! GAMBATTE!!


Problem #4: when i got back to shop, my desks were piled up wif 3 towels, 10 golf bags, 3 polo T-shirts waiting for name embroidery.. 3 pcs of Mother's day Dog Tags (with some chinese characters, hard time editing..) waiting to be engraved.. manz.. Penny's 600 pcs of Pouch Brand ID Tags oso not even 15% completed.

Problem #4 Solved 1 by 1.. in bet onli rested for ard 3mins to finish my lunch.. Very shacked but super fruitful day!!


Problem #5: Stupid weather.. Rain in the morning, Super hot in the afternoon.. totally no wind @ nite!! causing me a very bad headache!!

Problem #5: CAN'T BE SOLVED!!

No comments: