Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Shopping Day!!

Mum gave me $400 to go shopping for new products!! went shopping here & there.. lotsa things are increasing in their prices.. I sld say everything!! over spent again!! $430 on new products, $40 on my new CDs (Great Music brings me more Energy & Ideas)!!

2molo need to Visit Tampines 1!! Kelvin, my ex-Boss during my work life in Challenger, Called mi this monday!! i promised to visit him sometime in this week.. Its already Fri.. Muz find an hr to visit his new outlet @ Tampines 1. He needs new 5 staffs, was asking mi to consider his offer.. but 99.9% i'll stay on wif Hock Gift Shop :)


My New CDs :) haha!!


Liang Wen Yin ~ Love Poem
Utada ~ This is the One



Liang Wen Yin's album is so.. "Packaging"
Got Post Cards, Got Envelope, Well Printed CD + DVD, Hard Long Cover!!



Utada's Album!! as Usual.. Simple Single Casing + SUPER RICH R&B Music!!


Liang Wen Yin's Post Cards :)

All the trees outside my windows were Swaying... Swaying... SWAYING.. sky is very red & Flooded with white clouds.. Some kinda Silence Storm in Tampines!! Time to Sleep :)

No comments: