Sunday, April 5, 2009

OMG!! My 5000 NAMECARDS is here!!!

This week kinda lost in nowhere... my mind is floating everywhr.. cant stay focus.. Time for some self-mediation!! Next week shall be an important week for me!!


Plan for Next week!!

Monday.. Morning send my embroidery machine for serving.. Collect my New Banners!! (ppl!! if u need to print banners, go http://www.b-ideas.com.sg/ to do your printing!! Cheap & convenient, they even can provide delivery services..of cos delivery got xtra charges!!)

Afternoon shall spend some time monitoring Jaya Hldg Stk Price.. If it drop back to 27.5cents.. i'll juz buy & keep for long liao!! cant wait anymore..

Evening need to rush down to airport to check in slightly earlier for Jong & Soo Fang.. 2220 Flight to KL..


Tues-Thurs - will be spending some time @ redang.. looking @ Fishes & hopefully can see some Sea Turtles.. Mediating & recharging myself!! force myself not to think of any work & unhappy stuff.. Calm my mind & recharge my Body!!


Fri - Get back to Work!!



Some Award label for a Captain of 1ADF


Hey Bro.. Pai Seh i cant find any boxes tat can fit ur order.. hope you dont mind with this :)
very tightly wrapped!!




Consolidated almost all of the samples tat i can think of..
Nailed every piece nicely onto a big piece of wood board..
Display it @ my store front!!

Nice??


My Unit Dog Tags!!



Name Embroidery on the new Army Cap



Server Down for almost 24hrs!! DAMN!!



Here Comes my 5,000 Name Card!!
1st time Printing so many name cards!!
Probably can last mi for the next 5 to 10 Yrs!!

Want to Buy or Sell you house??
You can now look for Tot Chua!!

No comments: