Friday, April 17, 2009

Wat an Advertising Day!!

This morning.. on my way to Hock Gift Shop, got a fon call from Yellow Pages.. Michelle Call!! she suggested me to advertise with them.. Gave mi the 1st package $1250/Yr.. I told her i just want a free Regular Listing... She offered me a 2nd Package @ $500/Yr.. I replied, I still prefer a Free Regular Listing... Her final offer was $300/yr.. Seems very attractive for this package.. told my parents regarding this new package.. Kena Rejected too... I think michelle muz be very sad!!

@ ard 2pm.. Penny from PInc came to my shop :) She's a very young & successful Online Trader. she Designs & Made ladies accessories. Can visit her website @ www.pinc.ws for her products!! got the Vintage feel!! She ordered 1000 pieces of gold metal tags with her Brand logo engraved on them. Thanks Penny for your Support!! hope to bring u some business in the future too :)

late afternoon.. Ard 5pm.. StreetDirectory called me @ my shop!! manz... morning Yellow Pages.. now StreetDirectory.. This time was as Guy.. Quite a childish guy actually.. after explaining what he wants to offer me.. i thanked him & rejected his offer.. he asked me this,"Are you the person who will be doing the final decision? (before i can answer his question, he commented sth like this..) I dun think you are those ppl that just act ... ... (cant hear wat he say)... ... Im i getting on your nerves?? (Trying to make fun of me..)

I was thinking.. WTF?? did i say anything?? i LOL & reply NO... he probably had a bad day.. just wanted to express some anger over the phone.. kind of pity him..

No comments: