Friday, June 19, 2009

1st Product from UniQlo Tampines 1 :)

Went down to Tajima Showroom for 3 times.. 1st 2 times i wore T-shirt, Berms & Slippers to meet Mr. Myo.. His Colleagues were looking @ me like some kinda animal in the zoo.. the 3rd time i went down in T-shirt, Jeans & Slippers.. did not caught so much unneccessary attention.. but there is still 1 group of uncle sitting in 1 corner happily Wondering & Discussing & GOPXXXing who im (So loudly tat i can hear one of them from quite a distance!!) Probably my jeans were quite old.. kinda Paiseh for Mr. Myo to serve me..

Anyway I bought a more presentable pair of Jeans from Uniqlo!! only $69.90.. Gonna last me for another 2 to 3 yrs (very very rarely for me to wear jean).. next week, i'll be wearing this for my Software training @ Tajima!! this time i wear shoes.. X Slippers X.. Hope Wont make Mr. Myo so Pai Seh this time :)


My New Uniqlo Natural Fit Jeans :)

.
.
.
Wat Long Sleeve Shirt with Tie... Neatly ironed Black Pants.. Shinny Black Leather Shoes... NOT FOR ME MANZ!! my life will probably get shorter trying to force myself wearing these!!



No comments: