Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Super Long Day!!

Woke up @ 645am.. quickly Shower, Iron my clothes, had my breakfast & went out @ ard 735am..

i rmb there's a direct bus from my hse to Henderson.. Bus 65.. i knew it was a super long ride.. so brought my Eee PC along to do my work..

its was a 1.5 Hr Bus ride from Tampines to Henderson.. Nearly Puke!! @ ard Kaki Bukit estate, comes a Bangala sitting beside mi.. supervisor me doing my work all the way from Kaki Bukit to Somewhr after Bugis.. he was looking @ my screen like im doing something so interesting to him.. as the bus rock & rock & ROCK.. i believe he didnt have his breakfast.. if not he would have puke!!

... Back to 18 Yrs ago ...
Tat time i was in my Kindergarden.. I'll Puke everyday when im on the stupid school Bus.. always need to bring a red plastic bag to contain my vomit!! my parents laughed @ me.. esp my mum.. always say i very lousy.. take bus oso vomit.. travel on car oso vomit.. on boat oso vomit..

Since Six Yrs old.. i've trained myself not to vomit on another travelling journey.. now i can read on any car.. any bus & some boats without vomitting.. I even learned some accuppressure points to clear the sick feeling when im hit by it again..


End of my NONSENSE & Back to my day!!
Reached Tajima @ 945am.. Collected my 4 CDs tat worth $XX,XXX.. the 4 most exp CDs tat i've ever handle in my entire 24 yrs..

After 3 hrs of non stop Software training.. i was kind of brain dead!! Ms Ai Lin invited mi to join her 2 colleagues for lunch..

@ the Hawker Ctr.. they recommended me the most popular food in the Ctr, Slice Fish Soup!! Queue was long.. consistantly ard 10 to 12 ppl.. sth i noticed in the queue.. i was the onli guy.. kinda paiseh.. the soup was Superb!! Fish was thick & very fresh!! probably will eat it again 2molo!! i need more fish to replenish my brain cells!!

After lunch.. i was Dead!! cant focus @ all.. keep yawning & Yawning.. wah cannot!! 2nite muz slp earlier.. if not 2molo will waste my time @ the training.. Load all the Training videos into my Eee PC.. 2molo morning can make full use of my 1.5 hrs Bus ride!!

No comments: