Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I WANT a 15-Needle Barudan Embroidery Machine!!

this yr, 2009!! I WANT to achieve a 15-Needle Barudan Embroidery Machine!! was talking to my mum 1 hr ago.. told her that my bro & me informed BROTHER (Company Name) to let us noe if they are selling off their Demo Unit PR-620 Embroidery Machine. We are willing to take in..

I tot her response will be,"WTF?? u wan2 buy another machine again?? Whr got space?? dun waste $$ LAh!!".. Instead her response was,"The Brother Sewing machine is not meant for large quantity sewing.. cant last long 1.. if wan2 buy, buy an Industrial Machine!!" Wah.. her response surprised mi!! now i can start planning wat i can do wif this machine.. need a Biz Plan.. Need to find Space!! need to think lotsa lotsa things!!

I probably wont be getting married soon.. wont be buying any houses (Houses are so Ex in Singapore!!).. Muz well i get sth i've always wanted & love to do since.. est. 5 yrs ago!!

My Dream Machine!! 15-Needle Barudan Embroidery Machine!! in coming closer & CLOSER into my Life!!


I WANT YOU!!

No comments: