Saturday, June 27, 2009

Things that i've NEVER EVER EVEN tot of...

These are some of the things tat i've never ever think of doing with my brother embroidery machines.. with Tajima Pulse Software.. Some of the impossible things are made possible now!!

Millions & Millions & Millions of Thanks to Ms Ailing.. Imparted so much of her skills & experience to me in 3 short days.. now everyday i muz practice as hard as i can, so as to rmb all the skills tat Ailing has taught me.. so afraid to forget.. cos i always so blur.. Bought a little gift for her, hope she would like it (wont be posting the image of the gift.. juz in case ailing is reading this.. haha..)
Singapore Flag Patches

US Navy Seal Patches

Photo Stitch (this is my 1st time doing.. Need lotsa improvement on my skills)


Mum kept asking me to do some Patches wif helicopter images on it.. the last design tat i did for the day before gng back home.. mum was so happy to see this!! haha... i think she really like helicopters...




No comments: