Friday, June 5, 2009

Fruitful Day :)

this afternoon, went all the way down to Henderson, TAJIMA SHOWROOM!!

reached @ 150pm.. suppose to reach @ 130pm.. had a hard time finding the place.. lucky got bring my netbook wif mi.. serve as my Xtra Large GPS.. haha..

Mr. Myo, a very well dressed man, came out to welcome mi into his showroom.. he looks kinda surprised when he saw mi.. cos im wearing T-shirt, Berms & Slippers to view his machines.

We had a long chat.. (ard 1.5 hrs) standing ard.. seeing the demo of different machines.. but im in love wif Tajima TFMX-C series 1501!!

Think of Tajima TFMX-C series 1501 the 1st thing I wake up in the morning.
Think of Tajima TFMX-C series 1501 when im brushing my teeth.
Think of Tajima TFMX-C series 1501 when im having my Breakfast.
Think of Tajima TFMX-C series 1501 when im shitting in the toilet.
Think of Tajima TFMX-C series 1501 when im in the car.
Think of Tajima TFMX-C series 1501 when im in the Train.
Think of Tajima TFMX-C series 1501 when im in the bus.
Think of Tajima TFMX-C series 1501 when im working, eating, walking, watering my plants...
Think of Tajima TFMX-C series 1501 even in my dreams!!

i've seriously confirm wat i want!! now its Price Nego. Time!! Hopefully Mr. Myo can offer me a good package, he need to talk to his boss next week & email mi a final Quotation. I noe he can get me the best package in Singapore :)

talk to my Mum & Dad abt Tajima TFMX-C series 1501 the moment i got back to shop. told her whr sld we place the machine.. how big workspace it can embroide.. all the powerful powerful features.. it even came with power failure control measures (this is important to us, cause our very old, blackout can happen easily if there's a thunderstorm)..

Dad was so excited abt Tajima TFMX-C series 1501 too :) Mum was also excited, but she try to hold her excitedness back.. keep ask us dun gan jiong.. haha..

gonna watch some youtube videos on my dream embroidery machine!!

Mr. Myo Gave mi lotsa Brochures on Tajima Machines

No comments: