Friday, August 28, 2009

The BOOK that CHANGED my entire life in less than 2 yrs!!

Previously was working in challenger.. kena stuck in a 12 months contract.. if i quit, needa pay back $$.. so of cos i didnt quit!! during my 1yr of life in eastpoint challenger, i'll shop @ least once a month during my lunch break @ Popular.. 1st i bought one of my favourite adam khoo book, den i subscribed to his newsletter..

suddenly 1 fine day, i received an email from adam khoo mass email account. there is this google link in it.. it says "The Secret!!". i was curious, wat this big secret was abt.. immediately click on the link... it was den linked to a 2 Hr Video.. i still rmb the online streaming was stopped half way.. search thru Youtube & Veoh.. finally got the Full Video Download!! so happy!!

watched the full video & was kinda amaze & confused.. dun believe in lotsa things that was mentioned in the video!! so as usual, i'll pick on the things that i believe & start practising on them!! in less den a month, i started believing everything tat was mentioned in the video was actually TRUE!! immediately I when to popular to grab this book.. download every article tat i could find tat was related to the content of "The Secret!!"

I started to spread this message to all my friends & relatives, 90% didnt understand wat i was saying.. some even tot i was gng insane due to STRESS!! i think i'm really a lousy communicator!! 10% believed in wat i was saying, read the books i recommended them to read.. out of almost 200 friends & relatives.. only 1 fren did wat i recommended & follow the things he read. i believe he will be living the way he really wish to live in the near future :)

you can also download a free copy of "The Science of getting Rich!! @ http://www.scienceofgettingrich.net/"

It has change my life in less den 2 yrs.. better family relationship, sleep better @ nite, new ppl with the same mindset & passion starts to appear in my life.. new things are happening every week.. "The Secret" has changed me, I'm sure it will work for you too :) Good Luck!!

No comments: