Monday, August 31, 2009

Temple Visit

1 week ago, was telling my mum i dreamt of my grandma.. she had grew lotsa older.. was so happy when i saw her in my dream!! have not seen her for 13 yrs.. She used to play wif me, cook & ate wif me, taught me how to play blackjack/majong/4 color cards, wait for me everyday @ void deck when i come back from sch, feed me, shower me... so fast.. its been 13 yrs liao... in less den 20 secs seeing her in my dreams, I was so happy tat i jumped out of bed & "Its juz a dream..."

Temple Visit to pray for Grandpa & Grandma
Directly infront of this old Historical temple is some Expensive New Condos..
Lotsa buildings are still in construction


Old Bell


This old temple, est 12 to 15 rooms, entirely managed & cleaned by a 80+ Yrs old Uncle & 1 40+ yrs old auntie.. super xiong for them!!


Very old toilets with min. lightings


find some of these wall paintings rather interesting..

Thank You Grandpa & Grandma!!
MUACK MUACK!!

No comments: