Friday, August 21, 2009

Wats wrong wif my blog account??

still cant post any photo for the past 1 week!!

now my Eee PC has become my desktop PC @ home!! Got back my monitor tat i borrowed Neo for the past 6 to 9 months, He has bought his new screen from a recent IT Show.. now @ least its lotsa easier for mi to Photoshop & Draw using this larger screen compared to a 10.1" Eee PC. its oso 1 of the reason tat im willing to spend on this mini Eee PC.. It has got a VGA output!! haha.. My Macbook still need to purchase additional Cable to convert it to the standard VGA port!!

this week.. accomplished a few projects.. Dino is starting to serve our customers @ Hock Gift Shop. Lotsa regular customers are so excited about our new products & services.. gave me lotsa new ideas to work on.. i seriously need a notebook to note down every good idea!! too many of them :) thanks to everyone!!

updated HockGiftShop.com HOMEPAGE.. no time to photoshop my new product shots, hope they are not too bad..

Uncle Jason came to visit me @ my workshop 2day, he was kinda shock seeing Dino in my place. hope he can understand i really cant join him in his property business.. im seriously too tight wif my time, pai seh uncle Jason. Anyway, thanks for the Bread :)

last but not least, my last Brother Machine tat i bought in Feb 2008, after 1.5 Yr, broke down the very 1st time, brought back to Brother service ctr for 2 times, still cant work!! wanted to do testing @ service ctr, Technician tell me he dunno how to operate it. i say "U juz pass me a power cable, i test it myself..." he kept pushing the problem to others.. juz dun wan me to test on the spot.. Wasting of customer's time!! & stupidly exp. Car Park Rates & 4 times ERP charge!!

FROM NOW ON.. Tot Chua will never buy another BROTHER Product in his LIFE!!

No comments: