Friday, August 7, 2009

Time for Exercising!!

Cant really find anytime to do exercise on a regular routine, everytime when i have got 30mins to spare, will start doing some crunches, Leg Raise & skip Skip & Skip!! Skipping is really good for my legs & improve my stamina alittle.. juz broke my previous rope tat i bought from the popular martial art shop @ Marina Sq. "Liang Seng". & i've got a new leather rope from Royal Sporting Hse!!



need some time for mi to get used to this leather rope!!

Was tidying up the over grown money plants @ my corridor, kinda sad to throw the cut leaves away!! bought some new soil & potted these cut leaves into my xtra pots @ home!! probably will be repotting them into bigger pots & bringing them to my bro's new hse end of Aug!!

Influenced by uncle "Benson (Not his real Name)", Growing new plants is really very fun & interesting. can calm me down after a long day of work!! allow me to BREATHE & THINK!!

No comments: