Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I love this book!!

Was shopping @ Tamp 1 Timesbookshop on last sat wif Shawn. We were so attracted by this book. spent ard 10 mins looking thru it!! lotsa beautiful houses that were built in Singapore.. i Did not purchase it on the spot. 2 days later, yesterday evening, was feeling so messed up wif my life.. need to be left alone for an hour or 2.. went shopping by myself.. bought this & got some FREE Vouchers that i can use for my future purchases.


Great Book!! Worth Reading & Keeping!!



Some Gifts tat i received recently!!

YS juz came back from his 5 weeks of exchange program in HK.
Thanks Bro :) He really really njoyed himself in HK haha!!


It was Kenneth (my Bro's Wife's Bro)'s Birthday!! instead of we buying present for him, he gave me a set of Mac Vouchers!! haha.. Thanks Bro!! hope u do like the engraved pocket torch too :)

No comments: